Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ha! Fucking Suck it You Commercially Pretty 1L WHORE, we're FBO!

News News News!

Forest and I had a DTR, which he initiated, and now we're FBO! (Define the Relationship & Facebook Official).

He's mine. He's mine. He's mine! Stupid lil "I bought my way into SMU Law can fucking rot. Who provides more stimulating conversations than myself? Who took a certain someone to a certain musical and provided heavy booze and a scenic 20 story makeout apertif before curtain? Moi. I win. I win. I win. Best Girlfriend ever.

And you know what? I don't even know if I'm that into Mister Law/Forest. I should post a pic eventually, but the kid owns a rifle for God's sake. He's more in line politically with L. However, what brought us together happened to be so anti-conservative so I think that counts for something? If you'll remember, dear readers, our fateful relationship journey began that one night I drunkenly decided to bring back a buncha law kids to Daddy and Domestic Partners' downtown high rise. Yikesssssssssss. Alcohol and brownies (weed) later.....I never wanted to see the kid again. I distinctly remember asking him the following morning to please not talk to me while we drove home because I might throw up on him. Oy.

But alas, he texted. And texted. And texted. Lest we not forget that gen-Y-ers do not call. They text.

Strangely enough the dirty, provacative texts did not deter me. Finally, someone with my sick mind and insane work ethic! Moreover, someone with just as much a crazy family and moi! Details to come.

And how long can J hold off on sex, cause ya know, Gen-Y doesn't consider oral, "sex," like our babyboomer parentals do. That happened on the third date. FML.

Must. Get. On. Birth. Control. A.S.A.P.

But I don't want to go all moody as fuck. Gahhhh.

Also, Father keeps asking the infamous "J, WTF happened to NY?! So what, are you just gonna get some stupid 25K job and a shitty apartment and stay in stupid Dallas for the rest of your life as a Blue Collar, middle management loser?" (In case you didn't know, gay father = brutal).

We'll keep that question open-ended for now. Though he might be well off, a hard worker, and wears pleanty of linen and ralph lauren, I don't know if his kisses make my stomach flip like they should (plus, I fucking have to be on top wayyyyy too much). Ooops he's texting/sexting now. G2G

xoxo
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment