Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello Party People! I am L, J's bff and future NYC studio apartment roommate, and a girl who gets her kicks from partying, drinking, shopping, and more or less being a superioristic bitch. We can go ahead a just address my stereotype from the beginning: I am a born and bred private school Texan, a sorority girl, ex prima ballerina, and an overall fabulous person who would wear high heels to exercise if I thought I could get away with it.

As much as I hate to admit it, being a fabulous person does not always render me fabulous experiences. I get my heartbroken, boys don't call when they say they will, friends disappear, and sometimes I feel like the whole world is against me (I think I have the makings of a country song...). So here in this sanctity of a blog, J and I are just two girls who are trying to figure out life, trying to understand the ways of the world, and making the most of what we have been given- all while drinking martinis and doing tequila shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment